Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ithukaa Ivalo buildup??

Sivaji has pretty much dominated the Indian news/entertainment sites for a few weeks now. It's like people can't get enough of all the photographs, interviews and reviews. But not one of them will mention how the movie really is. For me, it was too long (at three and a half hours), too noisy and made me think that if Rajni had accepted to do Mudhalvan, I wouldn't have had to go through this.

Aside from Suman's appearance, Shriya's dancing and the pictuization of Athiradi song (to an extent), I can't think of one other memorable moment.

$15 + all that wait - wasn't worth it.

If you excuse me I have to take a nap ... I have a bad headache.

1 comment:

Kalyan said...

I do agree with your post ..not of Rajni's stature this movie is made..16$ is not worth it...

Check out my review at -http://www.kalyansuman.com/2007/06/what-did-director-shankar-do-to-super.html