Sunday, February 26, 2006

I can't get enough of this!

Came across another infuriated 'Aadhi' viewer. Where are we heading with all these movies. By now, I am sure all my friends are tired of hearing me trash this movie, but this link surely deserves a reading.

At least the good thing was that the public seems to have rejected the movie outright. There were no comments on the lines of "It was a hit in the X, Y and Z centers."

As a bonus, you also get to read a pictorial review of "Paramasivan" aka "Vasuvin Kodumai part XXI" on the same page.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!! great job done!!! enjoy blogging... yendrum anbudan... preeth

Sankar said...

got the blogroll me link on my page :)

Escape.... Great Escape said...

Sankar.. did not know you blogged too.. ana this is the best way to vent all kinds of frustratons..

And about paramasivan.. do you guys know what the thid eye is ? (it is the barrel of the gun i blve.. )...

I wanted P Vasu to have three of his you know what.. so that I could get medieval on his holes... after watching paramasivan.. I think all the terrorist killings should be relegated to sudesis and perarasus..

Anonymous said...

sanjay thirupachi and oru kalluriyin kadhai still top the chart..

--VJ

Escape.... Great Escape said...

ye ye.. sudesi releasing on the first week of March...

Nana said...

The best part of "Vasuvin Kodumai part XXI" is the way the director has introduced the "kuthu" pattu - it requires immense talent to do something like this - and this fellow is a "leading director" in tamil - God save Tamil cinema

Escape.... Great Escape said...

eggzactly... the 'item number' is imagined by the jailor in paramasavam... and ajit as usual has his 'dead'pan expressions in the song.. whom is he trying to imitate in it ?