Saturday, February 25, 2006

Paint it Yellow!

Its been a while (3 weeks or so..) since I watched "Rang De Basanti". I sat down to review it the very next day and something or the other kept happening. Not that I would have gotten very far with the exercise. Not that this movie needs recommendation either. If you need to be recommended an Aamir Khan movie, I know you probably wouldn't be here in the first place.

If you get goosebumps watching a movie, what more can you possibly say about it?

I watched it on a friday and followed it up with "Aadhi", "Paramasivam" & "Saravanaa" and I've never felt more wretched about the tamil industry ever.

But I digress. Just watch it. My friend Shiva, in his words, 'never reviews stuff'. But he found this movie worthy of one. You can check his bold 'third eye' on my links section and read about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im surprised ur blog did not have a mention on the background score... of late all rahman movies background scores have been preludes to the song.. makes u wonder where is the creativity that was there in thiruda thiruda.. but RDB came close to the magic created in thiruda thiruda..

another good thing about the movie was the way the song picturizations were done..

and lastly, i dont agree that this is an Amir Khan movie. Personally i felt Sid had a lot more screen time than Amir..

--VJ